***Temperature checks are done on parents, staff & children upon entering the center daily.
· Face mask are not required at this time.
· Children and staff must wash hands upon entering our classrooms.** Parents may use hand sanitizer upon entering the classroom during drop-off or pick-up.
· All surfaces that are touched frequently are sanitized daily; disinfected at naptime and at the end of each day.
· Toys are disinfected weekly and mouthed toys are disinfected daily/as needed.
· If you or your child are feeling sick do not enter our classrooms.
· At naptime teachers are allowed to lower their mask while the children are napping and when they are more than 6 feet from a child.
· There are air purifiers in our classrooms and the center is sprayed with a germicide or Lysol spray at the end of the day to help kill cold/ flu viruses and covid 19 virus.
· In the event that a child or staff member in this room becomes ill with Covid, we will follow CDC recommended guidelines. The room will be closed for 24 hours for a deep cleaning. Only children or staff with symptoms of Covid must quarantine and/or get tested for 5 days.
With your Health and Safety in Mind!
Learning Days, LLC