Our Philosophy & Beliefs
We believe that children should be in a warm, loving, nurturing environment that focuses on self-help and daily living skills. We also believe that children should be provided with, age appropriate activities, that meets the social, emotional, spiritual, physical and intellectual needs of the individual child.
The purpose of this program is to provide a Part/Full-Day Early Childhood Care and Educational program and to teach children about Jesus Christ and train them in the bible.
For the children
- To meet the developmental needs of each child in the program.
- Provide a fun and enriching early childhood experience
- Provide quality child care services
- To partner with you and provide you with opportunities to grow and understand child development, by providing you with parenting resources. "You are your child's first and most important teacher"
For the Community
- To collaborate with other businesses and agencies in the community.